PSP!
9:03 AM


Here's another addition to my I-want-this-gadget-but-I-can't-afford-it list...

PSP!

Second to the laptop, for me a PSP or a portable sony playstation is a must have gadget for people like me who's favorite pasttime is to hangout on their own houses, usually seen watching tv or blogging in their own bulky computers.

This gadget could save my life from boredom especially during these super hot summer vacation days where you, could be literally sizzled to death. Though summer is over and Rainy days have already came, there's still an 80% possibility for heat stroke because it's still hot! But if I'll have the chance to get a PSP I think I won't feel this freakin summer/rainy day heat! Hehehe.

Play all day, not to mention the decrease of electric consumption in our house because of the "possibility" of me not using the computer 24/7.

------------------

Balita ko sa halagang P8000 eh pede ka na magkaron ng handheld game console na ito, may kasama ng games yun syempre.

PSP vs. Nintendo Ds Lite

Maganda rin sana yung Ds Lite ng Nintendo kaya lang, mas maunti lang yung features kumpara sa PSP. Kung graphics ang paguusapan, syempre PSP. Disadvantage nga lang nito dahil sa graphics kaya madaling maubos ang battery-life sa PSP compared sa Ds Lite. Sa PSP pede kang magplay ng music, videos, e-book, or photos at higit sa lahat ay ang Wi-fi capapbility nito. Pede ka ngang magblog dito kung gusto mo eh. Pero kung simpleng gamer ka lang talaga at games lang ang habol mo eh, Ds lite ang para sa yo. Pero dahil sa wifi capability at dahil sa pedeng magplay ng vieos and music files sa PSP eh syempre dun na ko. Conventional, ika nga.

Gusto ko ng PSP!!!

Labels: ,



tin
We can work things out.